Yesterday, I took Brooks in for his check-up:
weight: 26.8 pds (60%) height: 33 5/8 in(85%) head: 19 5/8 in(95%)
We like to think he'll be tall, skinny, and very smart!! :) He got one shot and didn't cry. Brooks is very active and we spend lots of time outside playing with the thousands of balls his daddy has purchased for him. I am quite sure that he will play many sports just like Bryan did. Since he is so active he's covered in bruises, and I voiced my concern to his doctor. She assured me that it is proof to her that he's not parked in front of a tv all day long and is exploring and doing what a toddler should be...that made mommy feel much better!!






2 comments:
I can't believe he's 18 months already! These are cute pictures. He looks so big, especially in the one wearing a cap. Rhett is always covered in bruises, too!
I love looking at his pictures! Brooks is such a cutie! Next time he comes to Texas to visit we will have to get him and Carter together.
Post a Comment