Saturday, January 16, 2010

Prego Pics & a Painting

I'm finally adding some new prego pics for November & December. Hard to believe I'm 33 weeks and Bennett's arrival is just around the corner. This has been a great pregnancy, and I am so thankful.

November-Thanksgiving holiday

Christmas Eve, no belly shot in December
Not as much time on my hands with the second pregnancy to remember everything that you do with your first!!

Look at this beauty...a Christmas gift from my parents. Guess who painted it, the most talented gal I know, Jamie Leah!! I am so proud of it. It's hanging in our entry way and I look at it each time I pass through. She can paint anything and I can't wait to see the canvas's for Bennett's nursery. I'm going to do a post sometime with pics of all the paintings J's done for me. I remember telling her a long time ago that I'd love to have her art hanging throughout my home. If you are interested in having some custom artwork done, please let me know and I'll pass along her info.

3 comments:

The Garners said...

H, you look so pretty! You're a great pregnant gal--you should plan on having several more! :) You look great. Can you believe it's almost time!?

I love where you hung the painting! I'm glad you like it. Thank you for your kind words about the paintings! Do you still have the yellow roses? Wasn't that the first one I did for you...and it was in oils (which I wish I still had time to use!) Maybe someday!

In His Army said...

You look Great! I know you are so excited and your little guy looks so big standing next to you! Hope all is well!

Tonya said...

What a gorgeous baby bump!!! I agree with Jamie more babies should be in your future! Love the painting & can't wait to see it in person this weekend.