Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas from our family to yours...

I am so pleased with our Christmas cards this year.  Thanksgiving weekend my sister in law took our pictures at Abilene Christan University. The campus is beautiful, the weather was perfect, and both boys were happy.  She takes great pictures and it was tough to chose which one to use.  My talented friend, Rebecca, did the cards for us.  I met her when we moved to Houston and treasure our friendship.
I hope you all have a wonderful week and a very Merry Christmas!! 

~front of our card~


~back of our card~

2 comments:

The Garners said...

Adorable card!

I meant to say when we talked earlier this week---your hair looks so pretty in this picture! Great picture of the whole family too.

Merry Christmas, dear friend!

Tonya said...

Sissy... you & your family are simply gorgeous! I love looking at your card on my fridge everyday!