In April, we hosted a gender neutral couples baby shower for some friends in the neighborhood. It was such a fun night that I took very few photos...didn't get a single pic of the parents-to-be, other hostesses, guests or the meal. We wanted a simple, but elegant theme/feel to the party and I think we pulled it off nicely. My friend, Katie, who was also a hostess, prepared a fabulous Italian meal: pasta, Caesar salad, and the best homemade garlic bread I've ever eaten. Her family is Italian and she is a great cook.
![]() |
| I LOVE hydrangeas!! I put white, spider mums in mint julep cups throughout the house. |
![]() |
| Dessert...petit fours and adorable sugar cookies. They both were done to match the invite. |
![]() |
| The dress-me-up plate from Southern Living is one of my favorite pieces to use for parties. |
![]() |
| I also used my boys silver rattles and baby cups. |
![]() |
| Italian lemonade |
Sweet baby Tyler was born May 17, and we are so happy for his parents!!
2 comments:
Gorgeous & Love the new blog look!!!
Curious about "Italian Lemonade"!?
Beautiful hydrangeas!
Post a Comment