Since the beginning of September, we have had several difficult weeks dealing with the trials both of Brooks' grandmothers have faced. We serve a very good Lord who is taking care of them both. We just wanted them to know how much they are loved and how thankful we are that everything is going to be ok. Bryan's mom, Karen, received very good news yesterday that the cancer had not spread, which we are SOOO thankful for. My mom, Babs, went home from the hospital today for the third time in one month since her stroke. Hopefully, the doctors have found the right meds for her and she is on the road to recovery!! Keep gaining strength Babsie.
Brooks and Babsie
Brooks and Grandma Karen
Wait. Is Your House an Extrovert?!
2 days ago



2 comments:
I'm keeping your family in my prayers. I'm so thankful that K received good news, and that your Mom is home from the hospital.
We will conitnue to pray for complete healing!
I'm so glad you will be closer soon!!!! YAY!
Post a Comment