Picking up the dress
Goodie bags for all of the guests rooms
Brooks hangin' out before heading to the hill country
Getting the bags of coffee & biscotti (wedding party favors) ready
Brooksie and his "BaBa" playing at the Trois EstateMy parents at the r-dinner
We are getting settled into our new home in Texas and I have some time to update the blog. My wonderful sister got married the last weekend in October at the Trois Estate outside of Fredericksburg, TX, http://www.troisestate.net/. *She and Dane met ten years ago and Texas Tech University where they were friends first and then began dating. He is such a great guy and we are so happy he's finally a part of the family.* Bryan, Brooks, and I flew from Seattle to San Antonio Wed. October 24th. They welcomed us back to Texas with a fabulous fajita dinner..yum o!!! Ton and I got pedicures and picked up her dress Thursday and then we all headed to the "hill country". Friday we did lots of decorating/wedding prep stuff and went to the rehearsal and dinner. I was the matron of honor..with that comes a speech which I'm really no good at and dread like the plague...I also cannot speak in public about loved ones without becoming a blubbering idiot, so of course my speech was filled with tears. Sometimes I think I should've gone into acting b/c I can turn on the tears. ha ha!! I consider growing up with only a sister one of the greatest blessings of my life. We are so close and have a really special relationship. It was a very proud weekend for me to see her have the wedding of her dreams to the perfect partner.






1 comments:
Everything looks absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations to T & D!!!!
Post a Comment