Brooks is going to be a big brother!! We are thrilled and can't wait for the arrival of this precious little one. I am 10 1/2 weeks and my due date is March 4th. This pregnancy is going really well so far...NO MIGRAINES & nausea. What a blessing it has been because I was sooo sick with Brooks. I have been very tired, and it's taking every bit of energy I do have to make it through the day. Pregnancy with a little one at home is a whole different ball game. Lots of napping while B is asleep..looking forward to the energy the 2nd trimester brings. We had a doctor's apt today and hearing the heartbeat just amazes me. What an awesome God we serve to bless Bryan & I with another baby!! I am just so thankful that He is trusting us with the life of this child. My prayer is for a healthy and safe pregnancy, delivery, and new little one!!
We think he's going to make a GRREAT big brother!!
Yummy!! If you'll notice the lollipop had to match his new, cute t-shirt... :)







8 comments:
I'm praying for a happy, healthy pregnancy! Enjoy it---it really seems to go by sooo much faster the second time around (at least I felt like it did!) It's such a neat experience--I'm thankful that you are not sick and no headaches, that's great news! Brooks looks so cute in his new shirt. He's grown so much, he looks like such a big boy now. He'll make a great big brother. What's his guess/wish...brother or sis? :)
Yeah!!! We're so excited and are praying for healthy mommy and baby to come! I can't wait to see Brooksie teach his new baby cousin and sibling to throw a football & play golf. He's going to be great with the new little ones! I've always said I hope we could be pregnant together and here we are sister!!! D and I couldn't be happier for you guys. Love you all!
I am so thrilled for your little family! What a blessing!! I'm just wondering if this could be a little girl since you haven't been sick?!? Take all the naps you need...before long you won't be getting any sleep. Love you!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!
Congratulations!! I know EXACTLY what you mean about being so tired and having a little one around to take care of! Hang in there. The 2nd trimester is just around the corner and will be here before you know it. I'm so happy for you!!!
What wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!
Any new baby news? Have you found out what it is yet?
Post a Comment