ENOUGH of that snake post...moving on to much happier topics. We are still settling in to the new place and scratching things off the to-do list. Summer is finally here and Houston is HOT!! So, this post is taking me back to the glorious days of spring. Before leaving East Texas, I took Brooks to the daffodil fields. It was the last day they were open & most of the flowers had lost blooms, but still a fun adventure. Enjoy...
These past few months have flown by, I truly can't believe summer is here. We were traveling most of the weekends in May, and now getting ready for a trip to the beach. Hilton Head here we come!! I have oodles to post about, my goal is to attempt one a week.



7 comments:
sweet pictures of your sweet boy!
I love flowers, too!
Welcome back! We've missed your posts! Have a great time in Hilton Head and we can't wait to see the pics! Brooks is such a cutie pie!!!!
He's growing up!! We missed the daffodil patch this year (and last, ha!) but I always think they make for neat pictures. It was great seeing you at the sip-n-see...you looked wonderful.
Cute pictures!
How much fun! You had tulips in Seattle and daffodils in Houston! :)
Hey! YES, I love Roundtop!! My sister and I used to go every year....before kids! Do you think that would be something the seven of us would like to do sometime as our "Girls Weekend"?
Time for a July post! :) Nudge, nudge...hint, hint. HUGS!
Post a Comment