Brooks last time at Gymboree with Will & Drew
Drew and his mom Amy
Jen with Brooks and Drew
Jeremy, Jen, and WillJohn & Emma, Erik & Michele, H & B, Kurt & Sarah
*Kurt and Sarah got engaged Thanksgiving weekend in Central Park..how romantic Kurt!*
Our last night in SEA..dinner at The Met...yum o!!
Final destination, our new home in Tyler, Tx.The pictures from Gymboree were at the end of October with Brooks' first friends Drew and Will. Bryan and I flew back to SEA the middle of November to pack up and head south. We also said goodbye to the wonderful friends we made while living there. *Bryan and I spent almost 3 yearsin Mill Creek, WA and believe when we look back 20 years from now it will be one of the best decisions we made. Living so far from home, our friends were like family to us and we deeply treasure the bonds we created.* Jen and Jeremy made fondue for us one night at their house, which was so good.(I didn't get a pic that night so I added an old one of them) The next night we went to dinner with our friends from the neighborhood, at PF Changs. Michele made creme brulee after dinner..thanks M!! After the moving van pulled away, Bryan and I headed downtown SEA to stay at the W Hotel and had a great dinner at the Metropolitan Grill. We had so much fun with everybody, but it was so sad too leave. There will be many trips made back to the Pacific NW by the Boyer's.





1 comments:
Goodbyes are difficult. I'm SO thrilled that you are back in the south...but I'm glad you were in WA for a time--it is a beautiful place, and I'm so thankful we had the opportunity to visit you there.
Post a Comment