Monday, April 14, 2008

Trip to Little Rock

B went to Phoenix the first week in April, so Brooks, Jax, and I went on a road trip. We took B to the airport Monday morning and headed to my parents. Brooks' interpretation,
"dada work hairp"=daddy work airplane. So cute!! I dropped Brooks off with mom and headed to spend a few days with JLeah.
Lunch at Trio's while R was at school
Fun goodie basket from J
H & J's Francesca's purchases..if you do not know about this store, please check out their website. Very cute and trendy stuff for not so much!! They have locations in Dallas, San Antonio, and Little Rock and I'm sure many other cities.
Fun boxes to hold Brooks' artwork from church and Mother's Day Out and a super cute Texas towel for the kitchen. I want to get a Texas and Washington pillow for our home.
Home of the best red velvet cupcake that have ever crossed these lips.
What a precious family..I love them!!

Rhett striking a pose with his purple cupcake. He is a sweet sweet boy. :)

Monday afternoon we took R to his swim lesson at their gym. J and I exercised for 30 minutes during his lesson. That night we had dinner at Macaroni Grill and went to see The Other Boleyn Girl..great girls night out. Tuesday, we took R to school and power shopped for several hours before a quick lunch and picking him up. It was a fun morning. That night Lane and J got a babysitter and we went to dinner at Bonefish Grill. I had crab cakes and a raspberry martini that was fabulous. After dinner, we grabbed a coffee at Starbucks and hit the Container Store. I could have spent so much money there..it is the greatest. Wednesday, we had an early lunch and then I headed back to my parents. I'm not ever sure that Brooks knew I had been gone for two days. He has so much fun "in the country" with my parents. Thanks sweet J for a super fun visit..funny to think that the distance between us now is only a 4 hour drive as opposed to a 4 hour plane flight!! Can't wait until our beach trip.

Thanks mom and dad for keeping Brooks and allowing me some time away!!

5 comments:

The Garners said...

We're so glad you came to see us! Hope you'll come back soon. Have I mentioned that I LOVE having you back in the south--within driving distance!?!?!

The Garners said...

Wish I had a BCC cupcake right now!

Flo and Grace said...

LOVE that H&J tube dress...I'm going to have to look that place up!

The Milams said...

SO jealous! I am craving a trip to LR right about now!

Kelly said...

Sounds like such a fun time for ya'll! I wish I could have been with you! Jamie has told me about Francesca's and I look at their site all the time. They have SUCH cute stuff!!!!