Sunday, March 30, 2008

I am mommy...

This has been a pretty low key weekend filled with horrible storms. We have spent lots of time inside, so I decided to pull out the play-doh. Brooks hasn't experienced this yet, and just loved it. We used cookie cutters to make stars, horses, and teddy bears. He really was fascinated and didn't want to put it away. I look forward to more spring showers and days with play-doh!!
*The highlight of the weekend for me was when he called me "mommy" for the first time. My heart melted. I have been mama for over a year and absolutely love my new title.

He makes me smile everyday!!


























Hail in our back flowerbeds..some were golf ball size.

3 comments:

The Harrison Happenings said...

That is so sweet! I look forward to the day when Carter calls me Mommy! :) Hope you guys made it through the storms okay. We didn't have much rain in Dallas at all. Have a wonderful week!

Flo and Grace said...

Oh gosh, he looks a lot like you in that one pic! A blue eyed version....we didn't get ANY hail here.

The Richards said...

They just melt your heart in the sweetest, most authentic ways, don't they?! Case started saying "I wuv mommy" & "I wuv daddy" just the other day... commence with the crying from mommy!
lov that 2nd pic btw