Sorry it's taken me so long to post something new!! We've been busy since returning to Texas in November and haven't slowed down a bit.
We spent the last weekend of April in Llano, TX at my brother-in-law's place on the river. "El Rancho Not So Grande" is so fabulous and we'd missed spending time there while living in Seattle. We ate lots of yummy food, Brooks fished for the first time, and just relaxed. It was a perfect weekend. Enjoy the pics:
We spent the last weekend of April in Llano, TX at my brother-in-law's place on the river. "El Rancho Not So Grande" is so fabulous and we'd missed spending time there while living in Seattle. We ate lots of yummy food, Brooks fished for the first time, and just relaxed. It was a perfect weekend. Enjoy the pics:

Lunch at Stonewalls was so good
The fam at lunch minus a few
Brooks was so excited about sharing a pizza with his Baba
Playing at the park downtown Llano with Aunt T after lunch
Ton, Mimi, and I did a little shopping on the square after lunch
Uncle Dale getting Brooks' fishing pole ready
My two fishermen
Brooks is not the least bit happy about posing for a picture with all of the men
Isn't that sweet
He caught a fish
Brooks loves our Jaxon so much..they are buddies.This is what I did most of the weekend..caught up on my magazines and relaxed.
Brooks was sick and running a fever during our trip. I took him to the ped after we got home and he had a double ear infection. His very first one and I had no idea. He never pulled on his ears or complained of them hurting. But, he did have a tough time sleeping at night. The last night we were there he woke up and cried out about 15 times. I felt like the worst mommy in the world!! He did have a really great time and played hard.



3 comments:
Love all these pictures! I especially like the one of Brooks fishing--that is priceless! Isn't it so fun having a little boy!? And I have said this so many times, but your grandparents are just so CUTE! I love the one of them sitting in the chairs in their matching shirts!!! What a precious family you have...I'm glad to be a family friend!
That looks like SO much fun!
The pic of your mimi & papa dancing is one you will treasure forever...they're precious!
I'm so glad you were able to enjoy time with your family. It looks like you had lots of fun! I can't wait to meet your family someday.
Post a Comment