Melody, a sweet friend of J's, tagged me and I'm a few days late getting this posted. She is just as creative as Jamie and I've loved getting to know her through blogging. Thanks for tagging me M!!
10 years ago what was I doing?
In 1998, I was in my junior year at Texas Tech University. My major was Elementary Education, so I was spending a lot of time in classrooms and doing stupid projects that would not help me in the least once I started teaching!! Hadn't met Bryan, my hubby, yet.
5 things on my "to do" list today?
1. Make Bryan & I dentist apt.'s
2. Go to Target to shop for our trip to the beach next week
3. Grocery shop
4. Work out with Ame
5. Go to the post office to complain about the mail lady not delivering our mail b/c contractors park in front of our mailbox. A few weeks ago, she bundled our mail with a rubber band and wrote on a piece, "mail undeliverable b/c box couldn't be reached"??? Does she not have legs to get out of her truck and walk over to our box??
Things that I have actually gotten done today...
Brooks and I went to Target before nap. When he wakes up, we'll head to the grocery store and post office. I am not a complainer, but this lady has not picked up my bills for the last time...I did have the red flag up that should've alerted her!!
If I was a billionaire I would...
Put an end to puppy mills, tithe 10% to my church, buy a home in Hawaii, travel thru Europe, open some sort of outreach center for underprivileged kids to come after school and learn how to cook, garden, paint, etc...
What are my 3 bad habits?
1.Cokes with great ice
2. dipped cones from Dairy Queen
3. reading People magazine
Where are 5 places I have lived? we move a lot
1. Atlanta, TX hometown
2.Arkadelphia, AR
3. Lubbock, TX
4. Amarillo, TX
5. Abilene, TX
6. Mill Creek, WA (north of Seattle)
What are 5 jobs I have had?
1. Texas Dept of Transportation-job in high school thru the DECA program
2.Pam's Hallmark
3. Double T bookstore in college, only for several months
4. Teacher- 2nd, 3rd, & 4th grades
5. Mommy to Brooks
3 people I would like to know more about?
J fill this out I know you love em', and anyone else reading that wants to
Wait. Is Your House an Extrovert?!
2 days ago



3 comments:
I TOTALLY forgot about the word DECA and TxDot. : ) Made me smile. And I didn't know you worked at Pam's Hallmark either...
Heather...I so enjoyed reading your post!:-) I have really enjoyed getting to know you through your blog...any friend of J's is a friend of mine!! Have an awesome beach trip...maybe I will meet you one day? I wish you a belated Mother's Day! Melody
I always love reading these when you send them out...I'm just terrible at responding! :) It always reminds me why we are such good friends!
Post a Comment