Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day with my boys. We went to church and then had lunch at a great Latin restaurant. This was our first time to dine there and it was yummy. Then, we came home for naps and played outside when Brooks woke up. Bryan cooked a yummy dinner:grilled BBQ chicken, zucchini & squash that had been marinating in Italian dressing, and angel food cake, strawberries, & whipped cream for desert. He cleaned up the kitchen, unloaded & loaded the dishwasher, and folded towels for me. It was a perfect day!!




Photo before church

Tulips, my favorite

It's a beautiful restaurant
I loved how they served the water
I just love him to pieces
Climbing the stairs is o' so much fun
My fancy new camera just in time for our trip to the beach next week

My precious little boy makes me laugh everyday!! I truly feel blessed that God gave him to me. I am thankful that he is healthy, eager to learn, and full of energy. I hope you all had a special Mother's Day too!!

5 comments:

The Richards said...

Looks like a very special day with your boys! You are going to love your new camera! That pic of you and Brooks at the end of the post is cu-ute!

Flo and Grace said...

I've never eaten at that place, but will have to make Boog take me now! Enjoy your Rebel...they really are great! I can't wait to meet Brooks....maybe that will happen before he goes to college ;)

The Garners said...

Great post! That looks like a neat restaurant! I'm excited about your new camera!!!

Kelly said...

Oooohhhh that restaurant looks so fun!!! I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day! You will have to post a ton more pics now that you have a new camera!!!
I hope you and Jamie and families have SOOOO much fun next week at the beach. I love Gulf Shores so much! I'll be expecting lots of pics!

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures of you and Brooks! The restaraunt looks really nice and so beautiful! I can't wait to see all the pics you take with your new camera!