Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our Anniversary July 22, 2000




Eight years ago yesterday, this sweet hubby of mine and I walked down the aisle. Five moves, one adorable dog, and one cutie-tootie little boy later and we are still happily cruising through life together!! I love you Bryan and am so thankful that you are the husband I get to come home to each day.
B's boss was in town yesterday for work and spent the night with us. We haven't celebrated yet, so I'll post again when we do.

8 comments:

Flo and Grace said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Wishing you guys 50+ more wonderful years together!
Flo

Juli said...

Happy Anniversary!! :-) We're right behind you guys, ours is SUnday.... 12 years! How are we old enough for this?!?!?!? ;)

The Garners said...

Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple!

Ame... said...

Happy Anniversary! We would still be happy to watch B so that you can have a date night! Let me know!

SuperMom said...

Awwww. congrats to you both!

Cody and I celebrate our anniversary tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary to one of my favorite couples! I can't wait to see you new watch! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats, I hope Kurt and I can be as happy as you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congrats... Sorry I am so bad about sending cards for these types of things. You and Bryan are truly amazing! I have really enjoyed reading your blog!!! I miss seeing you guys but I can always catch up on your blog. Give Brooksie a huge hug and kiss from Aunt T and Uncle D