A few weeks ago, we went to a hot air balloon race with the Hanson family. It was so much fun and Brooks had a blast. We went out for burgers and then headed over for the festivities. I had never seen one up close and they are huge. People came from all over the US and Canada to participate.

The fam on our way to see the balloons

Ame and I

Blake and Brooks looking for planes in the sky

We were able to watch the small stunt planes take off

Brooks was a little frightened while the planes were taking off..they were really noisy!

Perfect view of all the action in the sky above...

A person skydiving while waving the TX flag

I love that sweet little face
The crew waiting for the balloons to light up
They turned their flames on at the same time..very cool & very toasty!!

Not sure if you can see the two women standing next to the balloon. Each balloon had a small crew (7-8 people) working to get them up.

Isn't that just beautiful???
4 comments:
I would love to see these balloons up close, and I know R would love it, too! Maybe we can join y'all there sometime!?
Fun Times! You took great photos...I will have to get copies!
OK...THAT looks so cool! Where was it?
That looks like so much fun! I would love to go to a balloon festival sometime!
Post a Comment