Pics from our play date at the Discovery Center
OK Grace, watch these balls escape down the funnel.
Isn't she just adorable???
B & I had a super fun day with Grace, Flo, Duncan, & Holly. We spent the morning at the Discovery Center and then headed to lunch at Double Dave's. I'm pretty sure our adventure/lunch made Flo wish that her second little one will be another sweet baby girl. It was WILD...hence no pics!! Grace quietly sat in the booth beside her mom. Holly and I wrestled with B & D convincing them to eat or there would be no playtime at the arcade. I wish we had videoed the experience to give you a good chuckle. Then we headed back to our house for naps and a chance for the mommy's to catch up. Thanks girls for coming to see us..let's do it again soon!!



5 comments:
How fun!! Grace is such a sweetie pie. My girls would frazzle Flo in a heartbeat :X I LOOOOOOVE Brooks' shirt! where did you find it? I am SO going to copy that!
I'm so glad you guys get together for play dates--so fun! I laughed about what you said with Flo wishing for another baby girl...BUT, if you could see Alexee, even a girl is no guarantee for calm-ness! :) Alexee is as wild (or wilder?) than the boys most of the time.
What a fun playdate! I feel that way about eating outing with Britt...never a dull moment! Ugh!
Hey...Grace has her moments, too, you know! Don't think it's just a boy gender thing! ; )
What great pictures. We always have so much fun on our play dates.
Post a Comment