I had a really great birthday and just had to show you the fun stuff B got me. He got hints from my sister, but shopped on his own. I thought he did really well and have gotten lots of compliments on the purse. Has your hubby ever surprised you with something fun?
Wait. Is Your House an Extrovert?!
2 days ago



6 comments:
What a great birthday :) And YUM! That looks like the dessert my mom makes ME on my birthdays!
I LOVE that purse!!! He did REALLY good!!!! That chocolate delight looks sooooo yummy!
Great gifts! I like your shirt in the top pic, too--really cute! Wish I could have dropped by for a piece of b-day dessert.
I'm so glad you had a great bday! B is turning into a good shopper! It's nice to have thoughtful husbands. I love your orange shirt, too cute!
Cute purse. Good job Bryan.
Glad you had a great b-day. Flowers were beautiful! Love the clutch! You look great!
Post a Comment