Perfect late summer evening to try out our new rain boots!!
Cutie pie First, I think I'll stand in the puddle Next, I'll touch the puddle Now I'm ready, JUMP Wow, that was really fun..I'm soaked
Anytime we are outside playing, a ball is involved
The boots were still a little big, so he fell a few times. According to B it was great fun and well worth the scrapes that resulted!! Oh how we love our little boy.
We have now become a family of four. Bennett was born in March and is such a joy. Brooks is a great big brother!! I absolutely adore being a mommy to these two precious boys. We are truly blessed....
4 comments:
I LOVE the pic of him actually jumping and splashing in the puddle--such a boy!
Such cute pics! They remind me of my sweet baby boy. The little stinkers are so much fun!
SO cute--he looks like he is getting so tall! They grow up too fast. Those look like great rainboots by the way...
Duncan love to jump in water puddles too. Aren't little boys so cute.
Post a Comment