Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fun weekends in September

Bryan and I traveled to Lubbock for the Texas Tech-SMU game in September. One of the things I was most excited about doing after we moved back to Texas was a Tech game. We both loved going to school there and equally love going back for a football weekend and spending time with college friends. Bryan's fraternity, Pike, was having an alumni/fundraising event, so we chose that weekend to go back. We ate at many of our local favorites, shopped, and spent quality time with friends that we hadn't seen in quite a while.
My friend, Stacy, also drove down from Amarillo to shop and do fun girl stuff...sorry Stac I didn't get a pic of us!!


Dinner with two of B's fraternity brothers and their wives (my friends)
L to R: Carrie, Tim, Bryan, myselt (Brooks' version), Chris, & Kasi
Chris and Bryan were roommates when I met B. Kasi and I were also living together. Bryan and I started dating, introduced Chris & Kasi, they started dating, and then we got married. Isn't that cool, roomies married roomies???
Kasi is having her second son, Harry Charles, the first of December...congrats dear friend!!

Frazier Alumni Pavilion where we tailgated before the game


Can you see the guys in front of me with his guns up before the players enter the field
The masked rider running across the field during the fight song


Carrie and I during the game
Tech defeated SMU...Go Red Raiders
B & I after the game






5 comments:

The Garners said...

This looks like a great weekend! Kasi looks so cute--congrats to her!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to do it again! Next time I will stay for the game!

In His Army said...

Ya'll look like you're having fun--what a great weekend!

The Richards said...

I love the new 'do! You look maaaarvelous, my dear!!!!

Angela said...

So fun to see Tech pictures! We've really enjoyed watching them play this year - what a season they've had!