Here's a small recap of our fall:
~Halloween=the cutest lime green dinosaur that ever walked this earth
~Thanksgiving spent in West Texas with my in laws and our precious new nephew
~Christmas with my family and one little boy who couldn't believe that Santa had come to his Baba & Poppa's house
~Texas Tech football game with the Ketterlin's
~A cabin,our version of camping out, trip to NW Arkansas with Jamie, Holly, and our kiddos
~A week in NYC with my hubby
~Spending Christmas at the hospital with a sick Papa(my grandad)
~And last, but certainly not least, finding out that we are moving AGAIN!!! We have only lived in our home for a year and now it's time to pack it all up and hit the road.
~House hunting trip
I'll update the blog over the next few days with lots of new pictures, so check back soon! It's good to be back.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



7 comments:
You have been very busy. What a fun picture. Can't wait to see more.
Sounds like you have had plenty to do! Thanks for the update! I was starting to wonder if you were going to post again! ;)
Y'all have been busy! Look forward to pics.
welcome back to the blogging world :)
Welcome back! Can't wait to see pics.....and happy house hunting! It's probably pretty easy to find bargains right now!
Glad for the update. I've kept up with you thru Jamie, but would love to see pictures.
I'm dying to see more NYC pics and pics of the new house. I look forward to talking again this week.
Post a Comment