Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our soon to be new home


No one living on either side of us-yet...


Walk in the front door and formal dining on your right

I love the kitchen...it has built in spice racks on both sides of gas range, and is just a nice size to accommodate family and friends.


Built in backpack area as you come in from the garage


Sitting area off Master bedroom


Master bath


One of the selling points to this home for myself. AMAZING...SEPARATE CLOSETS that resemble a California closet system. Extra features include and locked jewelry drawer, a laundry chute to the laundry room, and a good amount of built in drawers. WOO HOO!!


Upstairs sitting area with access to the secret room(behind the built in shelves) which Brooks is going to LOVE. This home has a nice size playroom and an upstairs laundry chute too.
Nice size backyard for my sweet little boy

Please ignore the "staged" furniture in the home. I will post more pics of the house after we move. We are excited about the new place!!

13 comments:

The Keltons said...

It looks beautiful. Can't wait to see it in person.

The Garners said...

I love it--it's gorgeous! Can't wait to come for a visit!

The Garners said...

Is it on a cul-de-sac like your current house?

Ame... said...

Very Nice! I especially love the sitting room off the master!

Hannah E. said...

It's gorgeous, Heather! Love the master sitting area too, of course, and I'm trying to figure out if I have room anywhere to do a shelf (like a mini-mudroom) like the built-in one you have coming in from your garage. That's a great space!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the exact thing about the shelf with backpack hook....(Joey, I 've planned your next free day for you! ha ha)
The house is BEA-UTIFUL, Heather!
A locked Jewelry drawer, what a neat detail!

Anonymous said...

Great pics of your new home. I can't wait to come visit you all there. We're thrilled you will be just a hop, skip, and a jump away from us!!! Love the new blog look!
T-

Anonymous said...

Love it! I can't wait to see it in person. You will love your sitting room and the closets...how fab!

KarenFarner said...

What a great house!!! I'm so glad you're blogging again. I missed you!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

so exciting, cant wait to see what you do with it! Take Care, K and S

In His Army said...

Beautiful! Congratulations, very exciting!

Flo and Grace said...

It's a beautiful house, Heather! I'm glad you were able to find something you wanted! Also, yea for the landscaping already being beautifully done! Now all you gotta do is move - ugh!!! : )

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous! Love the kitchen!!!!