Several weeks ago, we celebrated our sweet little boys big day with a safari at the zoo. It was a beautiful day, sunny and warm for the end of January. I only invited a few friends and family this year. In the next few years, I know birthday parties will be full of children from his class and neighborhood buddies. I loved having the party somewhere other than our home. It's so much less stressful and they set-up, clean up & took care of everything. We had a really fun day. Brooks can't stop telling people that he's three and that we went to the zoo for his birthday. So cute!!

Fun monkey invites...I love picking them out each year

Our birthday flag at home

We could not have balloons at the zoo b/c it's not safe for the animals. So, he got a safari bouquet to enjoy at home. No child's b-day is complete without them!!
The zoo had a great party room. There were little exhibits with snakes, Madagascar hissing cockroaches, etc. Forgot to get pics of them.
Cute t-shirt for the b-day boy
Birthday boy
Eating lunch with his friends

Isn't this the cutest cake? A lady from my hometown made it to match the invite and I was
SOOO pleased. I don't eat cake, but everyone talked about how yummy it was.
He loved when everyone sang Happy Birthday to him and wanted Bryan & I to sing it to him everyday for about a week.
Silly Aunt T
Baby Corbin had a fun outing at the zoo

My cute grandparents
Family photo..sorry it's so dark

Brooks and his friends sitting for a group pic. This was not an easy one to get.
9 comments:
Cute pictures. That cake was yummy!! Duncan and I had fun. It was a great party.
This looks like such a fun party--y'all have a great zoo! The cake turned out great--super cute!
I was so happy to see you put Brooksie's b-day up, it brought tears to my eyes to read it, we miss you!!
What a cute party! I hate that we missed it:( That cake is amazing!
Great 3rd Birthday Party at the zoo! Uncle D and I had a ball and the cake was yumm-o! I love the family pic - B showing off his shy side. T
can you please tell me where you got Haper's shoes from? please email me at julielynnescott@yahoo.com
thanks
I wish our zoo was that neat! Looks like so much fun! Let's catch up this week.
Cute, cute, cute...love the theme and the invites and cake...too cute!
Melody
I love the idea of a party at the zoo!!!! SO much fun!!!!! Happy 3rd birthday Brooks!
Post a Comment