Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Brooks

Three years ago today, God gave us this precious little boy!! I thank Him daily for this blessing.
It's really hard to believe I have a three year old. Time just flies.
We had a weekend full of celebrating with family and friends. Today, after all of the company had gone, Bryan and I spent the day with Brooks. I'll post pics from all of the festivities soon.
Our future superstar,
Mommy & Daddy love you more than words can express!!

12 comments:

The Garners said...

Happy B-day, Brooks!!! We hope you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brooks!

Anonymous said...

It looks like your "baby" boy had a great day!

Jill said...

heather,
i found you through kelly's blog and have a quick question for you. do you know kelly personally, or did you just send her those darling shoes? i have never met her, but i have a gift for her...the only problem is i don't know how to get it to her. i don't want to bother her right now since she's SO busy, so i thought i'd ask you if you knew how i could get her present to her.
anyway, if you get a second, my email is jbobryant@msn.com
thanks so much!

capperson said...

Them shoes you sent Harper were too cute. and Happy Birthday Brooks!!!

Amy said...

Those shoes that you got for Harper are adorable! I have a grandaughter that will be born in May and I would love to get her a pair. Would you mind sharing where you got them from? Thanks...

Shalie said...

Hi! It seems like you have started something with the shoes that you sent Kelly's baby Harper. I would LOVE to know where you got them also!

pengellylove said...

Heather,
Happy b'day Brooks! Heather, I just love the monogrammed burp cloth you got for Crosby Garner! I love the way the initials are on the bib...is this a place I can order for my little one on the way??
Melody

www.pengellylove.blogspot.com

thanks

In His Army said...

Happy Birthday to a sweet boy!!!

pengellylove said...

Heather,
I just got your message on my blog about the monogramming store in your hometown. I would love to buy a burp cloth and matching bib with that monogram style you did for Crosby (on the bib)...the blue bib with brown monogram initials...I love how the initials are set up and the font is too precious...so sweet. If it is not too much trouble, you can email me and we can chat. Also, those MS valentine wrappers came from Walmart! I see a lot of MS stuff at Michaels, too. And, those frames I am making just for fun and gifts, so far I haven't tried to sell them. You are so sweet!

thanks!
Melody

Melody Pengelly
email LDRN418@COMCAST.NET

Shalie said...

Thank you Heather! I can't wait to order the precious shoes! Have a great day!

Amy said...

Thanks so much!!