Thursday, March 5, 2009

Everything Pink...

My dear friend Holly is expecting a precious baby girl the end of April. We had a shower for her last weekend and I just had to share. It was so much fun planning and thinking about all things pink!! Lucy Kate(isn't that the cutest name??) received so much fun stuff..mostly clothes. I hate that I didn't snap any pics of the gifts, too busy playing hostess!!
Enjoy...


Holly & I have been friends for 31 years. I am so thankful that God has blessed us with such a special friendship.
Brooks calls her "Miss Hauldee" :)


Fun invite


Cute name & cute house
A lady from our hometown has re-done her parents home after they passed away. It was the perfect place for a small shower. Cozy...

Just take a look at that adorable cake...she's a beauty. The same lady that made Brooks' b-day cake did this one. I'm telling you she is talented. The theme was polka dots.

Her baby book is beautiful, it has LK's monogram on the front. If our next child is a girl, I will be purchasing one!!

First time to use my beverage dispenser...so much cuter than a punch bowl!!
Cutie pie mommy-to-be

Hostesses
Holly, I cannot wait for sweet Lucy Kate to arrive!! I am so thankful that you are now home resting and taking it easy. Hopefully, these next 8 week will fly by. Love you!!

6 comments:

Tonya said...

What a lovely party and that cake is gorgeous.

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness, cake is SO SO SO cute! Everything looks great. I'm glad she had a wondeful shower.

Anonymous said...

I love all of it! What a beautiful shower! I love my baby boy but I have to admit...it is fun, fun to buy pink! :)

The Keltons said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful, wonderful, fun shower. I loved it all...the cake, the decor, the cottage, the PINK!! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful friend. The pictures are great. Who knew that 2 days later, I would be on bed rest.

The Richards said...

Hey there Houstonian! (???)

Is that what they call those who live in Houston??? Beats me! :)))

Got your cute card in the mail today! What a cute street name!

Hope the move was a smooth one & you guys are getting settled in!

In His Army said...

What a great shower! Congrats to Holly! How exciting to be waiting for a sweet little girl!