We went on our first family vacation the week before Memorial Day and I am just now posting..sorry I'm fashionably late!! It was so much fun. We met two of my dearest friends, Holly & Jamie, and their families for a week in Gulf Shores, AL. I have posted just a few of the pics from my digital camera. After I figure out how to download the 400 plus photos on my new camera, I'll blog again.
Wait. Is Your House an Extrovert?!
2 days ago








6 comments:
Fun memories! Although tiring, it was such a fun week! We loved spending time with y'all! I hope to go again--I think it will get a little easier as the kids get a little older. It was such a beautiful house and piece of the beach--I loved it! Can't wait to see your other 400 pics! (I mailed your photo CD yesterday--hope it makes it there in one piece!)
Heather, what a cute blog and cute family fun beach pics. Your teeny tiny baby boy is growing. It goes way too fast. Yes, you can post a link to my blog if you'll let me do the same. :)
Julie
Your boys are at such a neat age...it's precious that you guys all have ones around the same age to enjoy each other's company. Looks like you guys had fun....ours is about over. I'm already missing the beach! Ok...naptime's over! Gotta run...
Fun, fun, fun!! I can't wait to see more pics! Every year traveling will get easier, I promise...until you have another one anyway! :)
I have been waiting for you beach pics! ha ha
I am so glad that you had a great time...girlfriends are the best!
Melody
Hi Heather, sorry if this is a duplicate post. My blogger is tempramental. Love the pics, I am sure you heard about our 50 degree spell. I need some sun! I started blogging about the wedding. Check it out when you get a chance. I think only my mom actually reads it!
Kurt says Hi
www.nearlyknotted.blogspot.com
Post a Comment