My fancy new camera came with an editing program that allows you to insert text onto your pics. I will be doing this all the time. I'm not the most technologically savvy gal, but when I figure something out on my own it sure makes me want to pat myself on the back!!
Wait. Is Your House an Extrovert?!
2 days ago




4 comments:
What a great feature!!!
oooh--very cool feature! makes me want to ask lane if he can make our program do this??? he's computer savvy--i am SO not.
cute cute boy in that photo!
So, so, so, very adoreable. Its midnight and I want to wish you a truly joyful 31st birthday... Hope your special day brings you everything you wish for. Love you dearly, T
How fun! I wish I had the time to figure out my camera! I love the sweet pic!
Post a Comment