Last Tuesday, July 29th, we celebrated my mom's birthday with dinner at Mimi and Papa's. We had sausage and rice casserole, fresh, boiled squash, a yummy salad with all fresh veggies, purple hull peas, and garlic cheddar biscuits. I was truly blessed with a mother and grandmother who are fabulous cooks. Thanks Mimi for a yummy feast. We had caramel pie (mom's fav) and snicker brownies for dessert. It was so nice to be able to drive over to my grandparents house for dinner and then drive back home. I love my family so much and cherish every moment spent together.
I thought this was a funny pic b/c B wanted to stand by "myselt" for the photo and then was distracted by the flowers. Typical 2 year old stuff...



6 comments:
What a cute family! Your mom is beautiful and it sounds like you had a yummy feast!
Your family is so sweet! Yes, your Mom does look great! Wish I could have celebrated with you guys...looks like you had fun. I think R has that same helmet...is it Diego?
Happy belated Babs! Still lookin' great...as always! : )
It's great that you were able to spend time with your mom on her bday! Tell me about the caramel pie, it's sounds yummy!
"Baba" is looking good! Happy belated! It looks like she got to spend her birthday exactly how she wanted! (except that I don't see T or D in the pics???)
You and your mom look very much alike. Both beautiful!:)
Post a Comment