I wanted to post several random pic of Brooks detailing things we've done his first summer to live in Texas. It really is hard for me to believe I gave birth to our first child in Seattle, WA. Actually, it will be pretty cool for him to tell that to people as he gets older.

All dressed up, posing for mommy before we head to church...doesn't he look so cute? Too bad he hasn't worn that shirt again because I'm lazy & won't iron it.
Excited about going to Sunday school
Finally brave enough to ride Poppa's four wheeler and now you can't get him off of it.
Holding
BaBa's hand at the zoo

Enjoying the chocolate fountain at a party we attended

Oh my goodness, I love this little guy so much..even if his favorite words right now are, "no mommy". He loves to mess up the pillows on the bed and jump his little heart out.

Wearing mommy's running shoes

"cutting" his toenails

perfect hiding spot...

This little guy finally got to take his cone off and his leg healed nicely.

Here's where we've been every evening this summer, in the backyard playing.

Driving the cozy coupe all over the house & yard. He puts all of his zoo animal figurines in the back compartment and says, "animals let's go for a ride."

PLAYING BALL
B & I definitely have a future athlete on our hands.
We've also been working on his ABC's & 123's and he's getting pretty good at reciting them with just a few mix-
up's.
Have you had a fun summer with your
kiddos? Are you as ready for cool weather to set in and I am?
7 comments:
Loved your "summer in pictures". He's grown so much--this will always be a special summer in your memory...first one back in TX, near your families with your sweet little guy!
Summer pictures are so much fun! I laughed when I read your comment about ironing Brooks' shirt. I feel the same way about Claire and Britt's clothes! Brooks is growing up so fast, enjoy him!
What about all his fun times w/ Aunt T & Uncle D? J/K!!! I'm so thrilled you guys are back in TX and know you have enjoyed your whirlwind of a summer. I'm really glad Jax's dropped the cone and his leg is all healed up. Swimming this weekend will really be good for him. See ya Fri!!! T
Cute, cute pictures. I loved the one of him in the Cozy Coupe and the one of him mowing the yard. Playing in the yard in the summer is so much fun.
He's so cute! I love how he hasn't worn that shirt again because you won't iron it!! I don't iron either, and I'm ready for cool weather too!!! :)
What cute pics! He is soo much fun...and because Blake and I love you two soo much I thought I would give you an award! Check out my blog for the details:)
Let me just tell you... you better hold onto that little cutie boy. He'll be starting 2nd grade in the blink of an eye. IT'S CRAZY! How does it happen so fast! BLAH!!!
Post a Comment