Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New house pics



Our new home...we love it!!
Tile work as you walk in the front door
These beautiful wooden doors with scrolled iron are one of my favorite things about the house. They are super heavy..no way Brooks can escape!! :)
Formal dining area..the builder put in great fixtures throughout the home.Den area
Great kitchen with double ovens and a 5 burner gas cook top..this Southern cook is in heaven.
Entry into Master bedroom
Master bath- I love the bowl sinks and the cabinets look like they are pieces of furniture.
Master shower
Jetted Master tub..great for bubble baths. First time to have a jetted tub and they are fab.
Built in cabinet in Master closet
Half bath and guest bath both have these sinks that also look like furniture.
Cute sink in Brooks' bath..not very practical for small children but still pretty.
Outdoor fireplace and tv cubby...Bryan's fav part of the house.


Gigantic backyard with beautiful pine trees. Brooks and Jax love to be outside.

I'll post pics soon of the house decorated...still a work in progress. We are settling in nicely and already starting to meet people.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Heather - I LOVE your house!! I love everything about it! I especially love that outdoor fireplace - so neat! And the built in drawers in the closet!
It's beautiful!!!!

The Garners said...

It's so pretty!!! Can't wait to see it in February!

The Milams said...

SO weird!!! I totally saw this house and loved it when we were thinking of moving to T. I love the scrolls on the front doors.

Welcome back to East Texas!