Saturday, January 19, 2008

TAG

Four jobs I've had:
1. The best job of all...Brooks' mommy
2. Teacher- 2nd, 3rd, & 4th grade
3. Double T bookstore at Texas Tech
4. TX DOT- worked for the highway dept. in high school

Four places I've lived:
1. Atlanta, TX
2. Arkadelphia, AR
3. Lubbock, TX
4. Seattle, WA

Four movies I've watched over and over:
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Walk the Line
3. Failure to Launch
4. Top Gun

Four shows I watch:
1. Oprah
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Friday Night Lights
4. Law and Order SVU

Four places I've been:
1. Maui
2. Hilton Head, SC
3. Victoria, BC
4. Coeur d' Alene, ID

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Jamie Leah
2. Stacy
3. My Papa
4. Bryan

Four favorite things to eat:
1. All Mexican food, especially Abuelos
2. Chick fil A
3. My dad's smothered steak
4. Chips and dip

Four places I'd rather be:
1. On a beach with my hubby
2. Can't wait to visit NYC
3. At a spa
4. Also really want to travel Europe

Four things I look forward to this year:
1. Meeting new friends in our new town
2. Vacation with my hubby
3. Taking Brooks to the beach for the first time
4. Spending time with my "southern friends" since the move from WA

Four people to tag:
1. Florence
2. Allison
3. Jen
4. Holly

4 comments:

Flo and Grace said...

Thanks for the "tag"! I'll do it soon! I've been busy designing my site...it's addicting! Anyway, yes, a lunch get together sounds great. I'm in Tyler at least twice a month for one thing or another. In fact, this Friday, my Sunday School girls have a "girls nite out" there. : ) I hope you enjoy Tyler. It's a nice town...good schools. You'll enjoy it! BTW - love your house! It's beautiful!
FF

The Garners said...

Loved reading this. I didn't remember that you worked at the bookstore???

The Garners said...

I love all those movies too!

The Richards said...

I didn't remember the bookstore either!
Fun- thanks for the tag!
I'll post soon!