

Tried California rolls for the first time and they weren't to bad..we weren't brave enough to order sushi.
I got B tickets to the Mavericks game for Christmas..he thought I was the greatest wife ever!! We went to the game and then headed back to our hotel, TheCrescentCourt, downtown Dallas. It was a really great hotel!! Saturday morning after ordering room service breakfast we headed to the Galleria. B got the game, I got retail therapy!! We had Mexican food, Gloria's, for lunch then went to see Juno. The movie was good and very funny..B even liked it. Then, headed to McKinney to hang out with several of B's fraternity brothers from Texas Tech and their wives. In the pic above it's L to R, Bryan, Lyn, Marc, & Clay. It was a fun evening and they caught up on old times. We hadn't seen any of them in several years. Spent the night at Marc and Julie's then headed home to see our precious little one who was sick the entire weekend for his BaBa and Poppa. Thanks for keeping him mom and dad, it was a nice break!!





4 comments:
Gloria's was one of my favorite spots when we lived there! I love Dallas....I'm glad ya'll got to get a little break - always a good thing!
I'm so glad y'all had a nice, relaxing time! That was a great gift to your hubby! Hope Brooks feels better soon...Al & R both have colds too. :(
Poor Brooks! Hopefully the warmer weather today will help lift his spirits! Looks like a fun trip!
I love Dallas - sounds like such a fun weekend!!!
Post a Comment