Monday, January 28, 2008

Countdown to the Prince turning 2

Cowboy..I mean Prince Brooks
Cute invite..fit for a prince!!
My little guy is turning 2 on Saturday. I can't believe it, time has flown by. I decided that he was going to have a royal birthday this year, since it will probably be the last time I have any say in what the theme of the party will be. We are having a royal feast with all of the family. Should be a super fun day..I'll be preparing for it all week. Will post pics after the party!!

2 comments:

The Garners said...

Wish we could attend! It's so fun that he and Alexee share the same birthday though...we'll think of you guys as we celebrate here! Happy B-day Brooks!

Kelly said...

That invitation is so cute! I didn't realize Brooks and Alexee had the same birthday - how neat!