Wednesday, February 13, 2008

27 Dresses


Last Thursday, Ame(a new friend) and I had a girls night out and went to see 27 dresses. I thought it was super cute and cracked up during the scene when she was modeling all of the dresses. After I got home, I started thinking about all of the weddings I've been in and the dresses. I've had the honor of standing up for 9 beautiful women..3 childhood friends, 4 college friends, 1 sister, and 1 sister-in-law. Luckily, none of the dresses were hideous like the ones in the movie. Now I'm wishing that I would've kept them...if I have a daughter, how fun would that have been for her to play dress up with. How many times have you been a bridesmaid and do you have a horror story?

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I've been in 7 - I have one more this fall. I was in a couple of weddings right after high school (these girls got married at 18) and it was the early 90's. One dress was peach taffeta with a HUGE navy blue bow on the rear! It was HORRID! Oh - it also had huge puffy sleeves.
Obviously I didn't keep it for very long!

The Garners said...

I think I've been in 5. I loved being in each one, and I actually liked every dress!

The Garners said...

You've been in a lot of weddings!

Flo and Grace said...

I've been in 5, too....I can't say that I've had horrible dresses....one was REALLLLLLYYYY tight (one size too small) but other than that, nothing horrible!

The Milams said...

I saw this movie a few weekends ago and loved it. Great chic flic!