Brooks hugging Case bye-bye
Monday night Allison and Case came to see us. We met at Texas Tech while pledging Tri-Delt and have been special friends since. Case is two months younger than Brooks and they had so much fun playing together as the mommies played catch-up. After dinner and putting the boys to bed, we had popcorn and milk duds and watched The Notebook. I do believe that it just might be my all time favorite movie and A hadn't seen it..had to give her a hard time about that!! I was very disappointed to find out that the dvd was scratched. It skipped around a bit and we missed a few scenes, but still sooo good. Ryan Gosling is such a cutie!! I ran to Tarjey today and picked up a new one. Tuesday, after a morning of playing, we had lunch at a local pizza place and then they headed home. A, thanks so much for coming to hang out with us..can't wait to do it again soon!!
Don't you just treasure time spent with girlfriends? I do believe it is one of the most awesome gifts that the Lord has given to women. I am so thankful for all of the special girls in my life!!
Next time you go to the movies or have a movie night, try popcorn and mild duds. It is simply delightful..the salty mixed with chocolate and carmel..need I say more?



3 comments:
I'm so glad y'all had a good time! Friends ARE such a blessing. I'd like to see Allison again--you have such nice friends (including me--ha ha!) :) See you very soon!
I LOVE girlfriends! I also love the notebook. I only saw it once in the theatre but I cried like a baby.
I am so glad that we were able to come visit you and Brooks. Case is still talking about "Books"
We had a great time and enjoyed seeing your new (BEAUTIFUL) abode! You are such a wonderful hostess AND friend! love ya! A
Post a Comment