Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Random Brooks pics

Eating yogurt all by myself
I don't like it on my hands
Favorite place to watch cartoons on blue puppy
Now, I sometimes get a little shy when mom takes my picture
Brooks is now running into life as a toddler since turing two. We must do everything by ourself with little to no help from anyone..hence no shirt while eating yogurt. Blue puppy was probably the best purchase we've made..he LOVES it!! Speaking of Brooks, he is waking up from a nap so we're off to dig in the dirt, or hit golf balls. It's a beautiful day in Texas and we need to be outside.

2 comments:

Flo and Grace said...

I see a lot of your dad in Brooks...he's a cutie...love the pics.
FF

The Garners said...

Oh my--I see a fight coming up next week when Alexee sees "blue puppy" for the first time. She LOVES R's stuffed animals, especially the BLUE PUPPY that R sleeps with! Warn Brooks that she's "tough", as the nursery workers call her! :)