Finally, one month later, I have downloaded all of the pics from my new camera and can tell you about our trip to Gulf Shores, AL. We met two of my dearest friends, Holly & Jamie, and their families for a week at the beach. Enjoy!!
We rented this beauty for the week.
I had these styros made for the trip. They turned out to be really cute.
My orange with white polka dot havianna beach flops..thought it was a fun photo!!

First day on the beach exploring..isn't that a precious bum?
Brooks and Duncan playin' in the sand

Cutie pie, Alexee, hangin' out at the beach.
Shells to add to the collection
Hurry up Mom..
Favorite part about walking on the beach..washing of the feet "myselt mommy"
Another beach post tomorrow...I'm super tired!!




2 comments:
These are such great photos!!! Glad you got your camera figured out! I laughed when I saw the cute picture of you & Brooks in the #22 go-cart--you speeding along in your dressy shoes! :)
Hi Heather,
Looks like y'all had a great vacation. We had fun, too. Arizona is fun. I still love the beach, I don't mind switching off every few years. Watched fireworks with Stacy last night. She sad y'all had fun shopping. :)
Post a Comment