Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to my sweet hubby!!



Bryan turned 33 yesterday. We had a yummy dinner at Carinos, but my child was not, in the least bit, interested in having a nice dinner. We scarfed our food down, wondered why we didn't get a sitter, and scurried out the door. I had chicken parm, B had a chicken & veggie pasta, and Brooks had a child's pep. pizza that was fabulous. I'm going to start ordering pizza to go from there!! We had chocolate chip cookie cake for desert after dinner. I always forget just how fabulous those are.
B, I hope you had a special day and know just how much we love you. Brooks is the luckiest boy alive to have you as his daddy!!

3 comments:

Flo and Grace said...

Happy birthday! I know how that goes when kids decide to "act like hooligans!" : ) Sounds like you guys made the best of it...I love Carinos too....always get the Chicken Marsala!

The Garners said...

Happy B-day to Bryan! That cookie cake looks good--I haven't had one of those in ages.

Allison said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYAN! enjoy a slice of that cookie cake for me! :)