Guess who has decided to just become a big boy right before his mommy's eyes??
This little one swaddled in his hospital blanket 2 years and 4 months ago is now sleeping in a big boy bed (full size)...

This little one snoozing on mommy's shoulder pooped and tee-tee'd on the potty tonight before bath. He's tinkled several times, so tonight was big time. I carried on, jumped around, acted like a big fool and his eyes sparkled. I think he was really just pumped up about getting his "potty candy"!!
I just love this pic and had to throw it in.
B and I put his bed together this weekend and I cried all day. It makes me sad that time has flown by so quickly.I have pics of Brooks "helping" us put the new bed together, but they are on the new camera and I still haven't learned how to download em...Allison I wish you were here to help me!!



4 comments:
Oh my goodness--such sweet pictures of your sweet boy! I know what you mean--those milestones are exciting but emotional!
Yea for Brooks! What a big boy! It seems like yesterday that Claire experienced the big bed and potty. I love all the sweet baby pics.
Heather,
What a cute little noodle. It goes way too fast. But, it's such a privilege to be on the journey.
julie
YAHOO BROOKS! and way to go mommy and daddy too...that whole potty training thing is an affair of the entire family! They do grow into little adults. It's like it just happens one day while you're making lunch...and BAM...they are little men! It's hard on all mommas but I think it might be worse for mommas of boys...
I didn't know you were having trouble with the new camera. Email me about what is giving you problems and I'll help!
Post a Comment