Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My 1st baby


This precious little guy, who is his mommy's 1st baby boy, had to have surgery today for a torn acl. He was limping last week, and just didn't seem to be feeling good. Mom took him back to her house while we were out of town for Father's Day. She got him in to see her vet first thing Monday morn and they scheduled the surgery for today. He made it thru just fine and is recouping there for a few days. I have been sad all day b/c I can't go see him and didn't get to take him in this am for the surgery. I can't wait to give him lots of kisses and love as soon as he comes home!!

3 comments:

The Garners said...

Poor Jax! :( I'm glad the surgery went well. You can give him some extra treats when he gets home!

The Garners said...

P.S. I like your new "our family" and "about me" photos!

His Doorkeeper said...

Westies have that problem because our Kramer had to have surgery for acl a couple of years ago. He was fine after surgery but then his other leg got bad. But it didn't require surgery and finaly got well. He is 13 yrs. old now and old age is setting in quickly!

They make such good pets. We have had 3 Westies.