Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Henley's first trip to Texas


Jen and I

Brooks' first friend, Will Henley Trip to the zoo last week before the snow hit!!
The boys are bundled up and ready to see some animals.
Amazed by the fish
My little side kick
I wonder if they are mates?
Their color is amazing
Beautiful creatures
Ugly creatures
Still bundled up..are you sure it gets warm in Texas guys? We did come from WA to see the sun!!
This has TX written all over it. I put Yahooz coffee in their welcome to TX basket and wanted Jen to see what their coffee stands looked like.
Cowboy Will ready for business
Jen, Jeremy, and Will made their first trip to Texas last week to see us. We had a really great time with them. Brooks and Will had the most fun playing together. Jen and I were pregnant at the same time while we lived in Seattle and the boys became the best of friends. We are very sad that we don't get to see them on a weekly basis anymore. Brooks has been asking for Will several times a day since they left.
It just so happens that the week they come to see us and soak up the sun, we have freezing temps and snow..not what they were looking for. We did make it to the zoo before the really cold weather set in. One night we took them to eat Mexican food..real, southern Tex-Mex and they liked it. Jen and I shopped and went to see a movie. Bryan and Jeremy played golf one day and went to do "boy stuff" one afternoon. Sorry Jeremy, didn't get a pic of you on my camera. It was so nice to see them and spend time together. Thanks guys for coming to visit!!

1 comments:

The Garners said...

We were so lucky to have such a nice, warm day for the zoo when we visited!