Brooks 2nd b-day present
Daddy's new grill
First gourmet meal..we eat like royaltyThe backyard play set is finally here after 5 million trips to Lowe's. We've been trying to buy this since February and nearly 2 months later it's here. It was well worth the wait and Brooks loves it.
Alerting all media..Bryan put together his brand new grill without any assistance. For those of you who don't know him, he would much rather pay someone to put "stuff" together. Our friends laugh at us b/c each time we move I am the one who sets up our computer, dvd's, etc. Way to go honey, I'm so proud of you!!



3 comments:
Oh, we'll for sure have to come back to visit now with all this great back yard stuff! :)
LOL...somehow I canNOT see you back behind a armoire hooking up tv/dvd wires! : ) That's too funny.
Great post! I loved seeing all the pics and catching up with what you guys have been up to! Brooks got an awesome b-day gift! I can't wait until we move and can get C something similar. Looks like a fun Easter weekend.
hugs!
Post a Comment