I was tagged by Jamie almost a month ago and am just not getting around to posting. Geez..have I fallen off the face of the earth or what??
Here goes:
1. I can touch my nose with my tongue..it's really pretty gross I think, but I can do it!! I'm sure mom's very proud.
2. I love to cook and have for a really long time. My sister and I were blessed to grow up with a mom, both grandmother's, and an aunt who are really good at it. So, I guess we come by it naturally. I remember in college every time I'd call to talk to my Nana we'd discuss what she had been cooking, anything new-what the ingredients were-and how it turned out...not what most college kids want to talk about!! I have mastered her chicken spaghetti recipe and now want to move on to chicken and dumplings. Every time I talk to friends I ask what they're cooking for dinner, had for lunch, etc. I'm very interested in food..you'd think I would weigh 300 pds. Oh, and Bryan always knows that at the end of each day I want to know what he had for lunch and if it was a business lunch what did the other folks order!! Weird isn't it??
3. I hate for the sun to beat down on the top of my head. It makes my hair stink and that bugs me. While outside, I will either have a hat on, the hood on my jacket up, or sitting in the shade if at all possible.
4. I am super clumsy...go here to read about my falling off of the treadmill incident. I trip over my feet all of the time, run into walls, etc. You'd think that would be something to grow out of, but not me!!
5. When I am concentrating or putting something together I stick my tongue out and have no idea I'm doing it. I get that from my dad and now I'm noticing that Brooks does it too. That's two things that revolve around my tongue..I really am not obsessed with that body part!!
6. I LOVE regular Coke...and I mean love it. I would chose that over a desert any day, especially one from Sonic. I will judge a restaurant on how good their Coke is along with the ice. Shaved is the best in my opinion, with pellets coming in a close second.
7. I hate mac-n-cheese..it's un-American I know. I have despised it for a really long time. When my sister was little she went through a phase where that was the only thing she'd eat. Mom made it from scratch and I had to smell that everyday. It began to really gross me out and from then on I haven't touched it.
Wait. Is Your House an Extrovert?!
2 days ago



1 comments:
Fun--I feel like I know you really well, yet I learned some things about you! I'll take mac-n-cheese off the menu for when you visit in a few weeks! :) (I'm actually not crazy about it either. I never make it for the kids, which is probably strange.) I did know that you love real Coke and that you like to discuss the details of food. Thanks for sharing these fun facts.
Post a Comment