
Holly and I begin our fun day of shopping at Canton
One of the buildings full of booths
Yummy fair food..we had fried pickles..yum o!!
Now, do you see why we purchased the carts?
We definitely could've done more damage!!
My new beach bag for our trip to Gulf Shores, AL in May
Monogrammed clipboard...my favorite purchaseLeaping bunny and painted eggs for the front flower beds.
The first weekend in March Holly and I went to Canton Trade Days in Canton, TX. For those of you who aren't familiar go here for explanation. Basically, it's the biggest flea market you could imagine with buildings that are lined with vendors selling "stuff." To say that you can't see it all in one weekend is an understatement...it's HUGE!! Some of it is junk, but most is not. I wanted to shop for things for our new house and feel like it was a successful trip. H and I had a fun day and can't wait to go again.




Topiary tree for our master bath



4 comments:
One of these days .....I WILL go to Canton. It sounds wonderful!!!!
I hope I get to go with y'all sometime soon--love all your purchases! I almost bought you a monogrammed clipboard from the Crown Shop for when I visited...I'm glad now that I decided on the bunny plate because your Canton clipboard is way cuter!
P.S. You get the posting queen award for this week--so glad to read and catch up!
I am planning a trip to canton in April and I can't wait!!! I use to bring a group of girls from LR here for a yearly trip and it was so much fun!
Post a Comment