Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Heart Spring!!

This must be a record..5 posts in one night!! Hopefully, I won't get this behind anymore. Have a great weekend everyone.
Adorable spring/summer clothes for B...I love the alligator tee.
Easter outfit-we'll be in San Antonio at my sister's this year so hopefully it'll be warm enough for this outfit.
The hyacinths and tulips are beautiful in our front beds
Cute rabbit tray that Jamie brought me a few weeks ago
These chocolate bunnies look real
I hope that you are spending some time outside, smelling the flowers, playing with your kidos and being so thankful for all of the beautiful things that God has given us! This time of year just makes me smile.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I love all your spring things! I finally broke down and bought a couple of things today.
Brooks' clothes are precious!
P.S. Glad you are back to blogging - I missed reading you!

The Garners said...

I'm so glad your clothing orders arrived! Cute, cute! Your flag out front is so fun too!

Flo and Grace said...

Looks like you have been super busy yourself! All your decorations are cute...I'm glad you're able to still keep in touch w/your Seattle friends, too! Tell Holly I said hello! (can you talk her into blogging, too?) : )

The Richards said...

Great posts! good to catch up on what you guys have been up to!
Happy Easter!

The Milams said...

alligator tee is my favorite, too.

i love the bunny tray...our sweet friend brought me one too and I was really debating keeping it out all year...although it doesn't match anything in my year round decor!